This event is a fundraiser for the Jesus Children’s Home for HIV-positive children and adults that we built in India. We would love to share our vision with you and shed light on the challenges of being HIV-positive in India. 100% of the tickets sales and donations will go towards providing food, clothing, healthcare, education and transportation for these precious people. Proceeds will also go towards improving their living conditions.
Our goal is to raise $30,000 to add a second story to the home specifically for the kids with HIV. Right now the boys, girls, men and women are all living together in one room, and there is a waiting list of homeless HIV-infected children we would like to bring into the home.
Check out our Radio Ad for more info.
What we are doing
- Providing shelter, medication and education
- Teaching people the Word of the Lord
- Equipping adults with life skills
How can you help?
- Donation: of $50 or $75 at the Door
- Venue: 2 Templeton Terrace | Buffalo, NY 14202
- Time:1pm – 4pm
- For More infoCall 716-634-3035
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.